This modular system, exclusively patented by Leiter's Sukkah, Inc. features
easy to assemble aluminum frames with either specially treated wood panel
inserts with lamination on both sides, white flat fiberglass, or P.V.C.
NOTE: All panels and corners work on a male/female assembly
system. No screws, bolts, L's or tools necessary. Corners look beautifully
finished and are strong and secure.
Click Here for Assembly Instructions
By using a modular system, the Sukkah can be made to virtually any size
and can be any number of walls. It can be enlarged at any time by simply
adding additional panels.
- No tools required. Panels interlock with each other.
- Custom sized to fit any patio, porch, etc.
- Heavy guage aluminum with alloy triple supports.
- Sliding Doors.
- Window panel featuring sliding window with screen.
- Wood panels are specially treated & finished on both sides -
panels will not warp.
- Wood beams notched.
Also available via telephone order only:
| Hand Painted